Outdoor speakers are a great way to enjoy backyard summer parties, hangouts, and every social event inside your house. Speakers mean you don’t get bored by staying at home alone or with your family. Music has become an integral part of our daily life, especially during this pandemic situation. Best outdoor speakers have a unique design to blend in the atmosphere and they can handle every type of weather. That means you do not have to worry about the rain and dust ruining your speakers. These abilities truly give you peace of mind and help you to enjoy movie nights all year long.
With the advancement in technology, you could see constant improvement in outdoor speakers. Some important features such as voice assistance and solar charging have become much more common. But with all these features you expect from the best outdoor speakers to offer a deep base. So, you could not only enjoy hip hop music with your friends and also listen to some relaxing music. Moreover, with the popularity of projectors for movie night these deep base speakers are the perfect tool to create your backyard theater.
Outdoor speakers can be costly but if you consider their quality of the sound, size, durability, and endurance the higher amount is justifiable. However, if you want to select the best audio system you should read ahead to find the best possible options.
Read Also: 5 best headphones for workout 2020
Some Best Outdoor Speakers:
The best speaker is surely the one with the best sound quality. However, with sound quality, you are also looking for durability and helpful features at the best possible price. When you are looking for an outdoor speaker your expectations are completely different from indoor speakers. With indoor speakers, you do not need waterproofing and you hardly care about the noise distortion level as they are never operated at the maximum volume setting. Based on our observation and testing of different speakers we have listed some quality speakers. Every one of them has its pros and cons but going through them would help you to make the right decision.
Polk Atrium 4:
I would say that atrium 4 is my personal favorite and they are a balance of everything. They have a great base, crisp tremble, and have enough power to be heard in a chattered party.
- Moreover, they are temperature and rain resistant
- The best part is they would cost you less than $150 on Amazon.
- They are very small in dimension therefore they don’t take much space and are hardly noticeable.
- The 4.5-inch mid-woofer and a 0.75-inch tweeter inside each speaker deliver quality sound. However, they are not wireless and require an electrical connection.
If you are looking for some big base at an economical price, they are the perfect solution.
- With the price tag around $50 they are very cheap.
- large 5.25-inch woofer and a 0.8-inch tweeter produce enormous bass to make them a perfect match for outdoor parties. You would be able to experience enough base while communicating with your party members.
- Their sound quality is not like the atrium 4 but it is enough to entertain people at a barbecue.
- Being outdoor speakers, they are weather-resistant but they do require an electrical connection as they are not wireless.
If you are kind of a person who likes big speakers then they are the perfect match for you. They are the best when it comes to thunderous bass and crisp vocals and can truly overpower every other noise in the party.
- It has a massive 6.5-inch woofer with a 1-inch subwoofer to create massive noise.
- You would find AW-650 speakers in the shape of a tank that is covered with a plastic polymer.
- Mostly they come with a warranty so it is assured they are made from top quality material.
- Where they are big and durable, they are also very costly. On amazon, their price could vary between $360 to $400.
- They are not an ideal match for smaller areas and do require an electrical outlet.
Klipsch has given this speaker the shape of rock to blend it with the backyard surrounding. There unique natural-looking design along with great sound quality makes them the perfect match for an outdoor party.
- With a 6.5-inch woofer and dual 0.75-inch tweeters, we could say that they are the best outdoor speakers with bass.
- All the wiring inside the speaker is sealed which makes it completely waterproof but you do need an electrical outlet to operate it.
- The biggest problem with them is that they are a bit expensive and a single unit would cost you more than $500.
- Moreover, they weigh around thirteen pounds that make them harder to handle.
If you are someone who likes technology then I would say that Sonos are the best outdoor smart speakers.
- They have Bluetooth connectivity along with a long-lasting battery.
- This means that you don’t have to worry about finding a power source and you are completely wireless.
- this speaker supports both Alexa and Google voice assistance.
- With all the features they also produce top-quality sound. However, for all these features you have to pay a good price of $400, but the price is truly justifiable with the quality of the speaker.
How to choose the best?
When you are looking for Best Buy Outdoor Speakers you need to consider a lot of things. The most important thing is the water-proofing. The next thing to look for in a speaker is the connectivity of the speaker. If your speaker is not wireless you would need a power source closer to speaker installation. Sometimes arranging that in your backyard is a problem then wireless speakers are the best choice. You need to determine your audio requirement according to the size of the location. For smaller backyards, small speakers with quality audio are enough. However, for large places and crowded parties, you would need large speakers with more audio capacity. Lastly, you need to consider the cost of the speakers so that you don’t go outside your budget.